Thursday, June 3, 2010

Having a dog-gone good spring

Even though my human has been negligent (as usual!) with posting about my adventures, I've been having a pretty good spring. My feet are all muddy in this picture from running along the river.

Adam came to visit and we went on lots of great walks.
It's only early June and I've been swimming several times.
I even got to go to a dress-up party. I got lots of treats and attention so I didn't mind wearing the silly bow.
I've had several sleep-overs while my human was off galavanting. I stayed a few nights with Jennifer, Anka and Fred, and Dianne and Brian. I got along just great and was very spoiled ... as it should be! Everyone says I'm no trouble and Dianne and Brian didn't even get mad at me when I jumped in their fish pond. I still growl at Bower sometimes but we are getting along much better now. I know he just wants to play, but I like being the boss and putting him in his place.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful "feel good" blog!.....we all need a little getawat and I just found mine!.....thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh, Katey - were you doing an impression of your human when someone snapped that top photo?

    ReplyDelete